Please contact the Catering and Sales Manager for specific details
Thank you for considering the Whitetooth Mountain Bistro for your catering and
event plans. The menu reflects the style of food our chefs enjoy to prepare,
casually elegant fare made from the freshest ingredients allowing for full flavor
and colorful presentation. We will exceed your expectations and provide you
with a high level of satisfaction for choosing Whitetooth Mountain Bistro.
•We provide pick up and delivery service for orders above $150.00 with service
personnel. For example, for events of 15-40 persons – 1 server, 41-65 persons
– 2 servers, 66-95 persons – 3 servers, 96-130 persons – 4 servers.
• Every attempt is made to ensure that the menu you select is available,
however, Whitetooth Mountain Bistro reserves the right to substitute based on
• Please advise us as soon as it is known if any member of your group has a
food allergy. Whitetooth Mountain Bistro will make all attempts to
accommodate this request but cannot be held responsible for life threatening
circumstances based on dietary restrictions.
• All buffet menus are designed for healthy portions. None of our meals are
designed as all-u-can-eat events. Should you require a more generous serving
for your event, we can accommodate your needs and determine appropriate cost
• Our minimum event requirement is 15 guests.
• Minimum Guest Guarantees are due by 12 noon, three business days (72
hrs) prior to the event. All charges will be based upon the guarantee, or the
actual number of guests served if more than the guarantee.
• Event orders Below $150 are subject to a $75 Delivery Charge.
• All functions will be ‘ready to go’ a minimum of 15 minutes prior to contract
• Menu items will remain on buffet for a maximum of two (2) hours from drop-off
time. This ensures all guests receive a high level of food quality and complies
with BC Health Regulations.
• Guests are not permitted to take food from the event for consumption at a later
time. This is in accordance with BC Health Regulations.
• All food and beverages are subject to HST and gratuity of %17.
• Audio Visual and other special requirements must be confirmed with the
Catering Manager 14 days prior to the date of the function. Charges will apply for
all equipment rentals required unless the event is held at the Rockwater Grill &
Bar and equipment is already on premise. If a sound technician is required then
a fee may apply.
• All incidentals and rentals must be returned to the Rockwater location by noon
the next day unless other wise arranged.
• A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the estimated total Food & Beverage
expense is required at time of booking. Unless alternate credit arrangements
have been established between Whitetooth Mountain Bistro and the event
convener, all outstanding charges are to be paid upon event completion.
Outstanding charges and invoices not paid within the terms agreed to between
the client and the Whitetooth Mountain Bistro will be subject to a 2% per month
late payment interest charge.
• Cancellations received within 14 days of the event will result in forfeiture of all
deposits. Groups canceling within 7 days of the scheduled event will also be
responsible for 50% of all food and beverage charges due based upon expected
• Venue location is specified on contract for all groups. Events which change
venue location less than 24 hours prior to event will be subject to a
Redistribution Charge not exceeding $500.00.
• Venue times which begin 1 hour from original contracted time will be subject
to a $50.00 labour charge.
• Whitetooth Mountain Bistro is not responsible for damages to or loss of any
articles left on site by the customer or their guests, prior to, during, or following
• The client will be held responsible for any damage to the equipment,
decorations or fixtures belonging to Whitetooth Mountain Bistro. Any damages
will be billed to the client at the replacement costs.
All payments will be made to:
Whitetooth Bistro Ltd.